My Wonderful Land
Books, Movies, Music, Cooking Recipes
Quotations
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.
Ben Stein
Subscribe to my news
Catalog:
Recipe
Book
Movie
Music
Make-Up
Funny Dog Sonoring.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I found this video on YouTube. The cute dog Maggie is sleeping and snoring almost like a human. I think it's very funny and sweet. I have never heard dogs snore!
Labels:
Dog
posted by Varvara C. @
5:40 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Name:
Varvara C.
Previous Post
Yahoo!'s 10 Most Popular Movie Trailers of 2007
Let's Talk Some Shopping
Cooking Lasagna for Dinner
Pirates of the Caribbean Ahoy!
Cooking French Cuisine
Magical Wonderland in Longwood Gardens
Blueberry Muffins a la Grand Marinier
Video to Apologize song by One Republic
What's New in Music
Some Reading Before the Year is Out
Archives
Links
Free Templates
Powered by
Blog Search Engine
© 2005 My Wonderful Land Template by
Isnaini Dot Com