| Quotations |
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. Ben Stein |
| Subscribe to my news |
|
|
|
| Catalog: |
|
|
|
| A Little Bit About Me |
| Sunday, December 23, 2007 |
Hey everybody, I greet you on my new blog.
I have decided to create a blog to share my interests and other stuff with you. I want the content of my blog to be also interesting to you. I will be writing about what I do at my free time, what I see around me, and other information other people can make use of.
I like cooking and I enjoy spending time "creating" something in the kitchen. However, my attempts are quite poor and it never looks the same as in cookbooks. But I am trying to improve my disgraceful skills. My friends still suffer from my experiments, but I am sure that practice and only practice will take my cooking to the edible level. If you are in the same situation, then check my posts as I will put some of my "creations" up. Together we can make difference in the kitchen.
This is one of the topics I will be discussing on this blog. If you want to know what else I will be talking about, visit me soon. I hope to see you here.
Have a great day. |
posted by Varvara C. @ 6:44 PM  |
|
|
|
|
|
|