My Wonderful Land

Books, Movies, Music, Cooking Recipes

 
Quotations
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

Ben Stein
Subscribe to my news
Catalog:
Let's Talk Some Shopping
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Shopping, book
When it comes to shopping, every girl gets the feeling of excitement because of all the nice-y things out there availablefor money. Cloth shopping is the most fun. You go to the stores and tryout every cute piece they have there. Of all the excitement and thescreams from the gorgeous skirts "Buy me! Buy me!" it is hard to keep your wits. As a result, you usually end up buying a tonneof the beautiful and expensive stuff which you don't really need, won't every wear, and which will hang in your closet as a dead weight tillthe doom comes. This story is very familiar to me as well. I repeat this mistake over and over again despite the fact that I had experienced this before. This happens to everybody. So, how to keep the straight mind while you're shopping and no to waste money on useless things? How to keep your wardrobe neat and how to find the things that will fit you and your style? How to resist the temptations in the stores and how to get the pieces that will be useful for every occasions and will complement you? To this and many other questions I found the answers in The Lucky Shopping Manual.
Shopping, bookAccording to Kim France and Andrea Linett, editor in chief and creative director of Lucky magazine, their manual it to help us,poor girls, to shop.This book gives advice on how to buy every piece from skirts and pants to shoes and outwear. It has very detailed descriptions for every style and the cloth fit for every occasion.
For example, it gave me a nice advice that some pieces such as dress or some skirt could be worn whole year round, winter and summer, with appropriate accessories.Also very nice suggestions on what kind of tops to wear with my shape: a stretchy top with gathering at the bust will enhance small breasts. Now every time I go shopping, I takeaookintheManual for a consultations on what to buy. Now I know that it is not wise to buy something justbecause the salesperson thought that I looked fabulous in it.Manual helps to build the wardrobe from scratch. I am Lucky to stumble upon it during one of my buy-everything-cute-around-you shopping sprees.
Lucky shopping to you!

Labels: ,

posted by Varvara C. @ 4:03 PM  
AddThis Social Bookmark Button Digg!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Name: Varvara C.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Link With Us - Web Directory
Blog Search Engine
Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
© 2005 My Wonderful Land Template by Isnaini Dot Com
free hit counters