My Wonderful Land

Books, Movies, Music, Cooking Recipes

 
Quotations
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

Ben Stein
Subscribe to my news
Catalog:
Pirates of the Caribbean Ahoy!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Pirates of the Caribbean At world's end
Since the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean came out last spring I was on the lookout for the DVD release for my collection. The movies was so astounding that I could not wait to see it again. Finally, it came out at the end of December and I quickly got my copy of the movie. Now it proudly stands on my shelf after first two parts of the trilogy.
The movie amazes not only with its wonderful special visual effects and great shooting, but also with very tangled plot and beautiful actor work. My absolutely favorite, Johnny Deep, as always did an outstanding job. Other great actors as Geoffrey Rush and Chow Yun-Fat added a very nice touch to the story. The portrayal of the pirates was magnificent.
Many critics found a fault in the movie with its too tangled plot because it was hard to follow all its turns and sometimes even hard to understand. I think that the plot was great and its unpredictable turns just added charm to the story. Intrigues, betrayal, and covered motives all were in there. Love story between Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan took an unexpected turn at the end and that did not leave me disappointed.Pirates of the Caribbean At world's end
Royal intrigues by Captain Jack Sparrow were brilliant as always.
Pirates of the Caribbean At world's end Movie should be unpredictable to catch my attention, because I like unconventional ways to lead the story.Even though the movie was long (almost 3 hrs), I enjoyed every minute of it.It was a great diversion from real world.

Pirates Life For Me!!!

Labels:

posted by Varvara C. @ 7:28 PM  
AddThis Social Bookmark Button Digg!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Name: Varvara C.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Link With Us - Web Directory
Blog Search Engine
Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
© 2005 My Wonderful Land Template by Isnaini Dot Com
free hit counters